Windows 10 Deployment Analyst
This is a Contract opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking and customer focused IT Professional. You will manage the deployment and roll out of upgraded Windows 10 machines and iOS mobile devices to MPS colleagues over a staggered 2-3 month programme.
- Manage the deployment and roll out of upgraded Windows 10 machines to MPS colleagues
- Build and image laptops and install required software based on a documented procedure
- Complete handover of machines and migration of user profiles based on a defined roll out plan
- Manage replacement of any associated legacy hardware (i.e. monitors, docking stations) in line with the roll out plan
- Maintain the CMDB asset register to ensure it remains up to date
- Manage any teething issues experienced by users and work with the IT Service Desk team to prioritise resolution.
The Ideal Candidate
Specific Experience:Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Coordination, Handles Pressure, Scheduling, Dealing with Complexity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with both technical and non-technical staff
- Strong problem-solving skills with commitment to quality in all aspects of work
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Genuine interest in IT
- Honest and trustworthy, leading by example and strong team player
- Professional approach to both internal and external contacts
- Customer and technically-focused
- Knowledge of deployment and imaging using Microsoft SCCM
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society