The Team PA is responsible for providing a centralised team PA support service to all MPS Members and divisions ensuring service delivery excellence for members which is trusted and valued.
This is a varied PA role and you will be required to provide support to a number of managers, this means the role requires someone with fantastic organisational and multi-tasking skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing outstanding organisational, administrative and secretarial support.
- Ensuring all incoming queries and requests are dealt with professionally and promptly, that information is processed and communicated and that, where required, enquiries are properly followed up and fully resolved.
- Diary management, room booking, travel booking, meeting support, expenses.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and understanding of the business areas to optimise operational effectiveness
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of working as a PA within an Operations Support / Office administration function
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst producing consistently accurate work
- Managing confidential matters sensitively
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge of Medical and/or Dental terminology would be an advantage
21 days leave plus 12 bank holiday days
Private Medical allowance
Performance Related bonus up to 10%
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society