The Team PA is responsible for providing efficient and effective administrative and organisations services for the Heads of Department and wider team.
This is a varied PA role and the individual will be required to provide support to a number of managers, this means the role requires someone with fantastic organisational and multi-tasking skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing outstanding organisational, administrative and secretarial support.
- Ensuring all incoming queries and requests are dealt with professionally and promptly, that information is processed and communicated and that, where required, enquiries are properly followed up and fully resolved.
Diary management, room booking, travel booking, meeting support, expenses.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team of PA's so will be required to be a team player, providing support where needed. Previous PA experience is required, and any experience from within a legal, insurance or medico-legal environment would be an advantage.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society