Senior Medical Educator
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
As a Senior Medical Educator you will provide expert content and international healthcare context expertise to our Risk & Prevention department in order to support the development of education courses and services, and training faculty in their delivery.
This is a hybrid role, where you will spend a proportion of your time working from home and our Leeds office.
- Deliver education and training programmes and services, including workshops, webinars, presentations and consultancy services across all modalities
- Train employees and contract faculty educators to deliver programmes and services globally, ensuring they perform to the department’s pre determined standards
- Identify issues and topics to be the subject of development of courses and services to healthcare organisations and individual members
- Support development of educational and training offerings, providing content expertise and healthcare context input to the department
- Support MPS’s business development, communications and marketing activities, by providing content expertise to relevant departments, and creating content for external publications and promotions
- Conduct research and literature reviews and produce or contribute to the authoring of reports on industry, market and profession trends and best practices
The Ideal Candidate
- Medicine or dentistry degree with expertise and experience of
- Clinical healthcare delivery in a hospital setting
- Development and delivery of education content
- Training of professionals in content and presentation skills
- Professional publication writing including papers, articles, case studies and other marketing and promotional materials for external publication and internal communications
- Senior hospital leadership
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society