Senior Business Analyst
Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst? MPS is commencing one of its largest, most ambitious transformation programmes to date as we look to stay ahead of our competition and remain the World's leading medical defence organisation.
This is an exciting time to join MPS in our Continuous Change and Improvement team. As a Senior Business Analyst you will be supporting Business Change Partners as well as other project resources by capturing and analysing current processes, and proposing and defining process improvements. You will define requirements and designs in order to support the completion of a variety of interesting projects/initiatives aligning to the strategic objectives of the business.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with the business, senior stakeholders and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of programmes of change to agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- To effectively champion and support change processes to ensure best practice is adopted across the business
- Lead the consistent application of the CI&C analytical toolkit throughout the project lifecycle adapting appropriately depending on the level of change to ensure initiatives are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Lead and provide oversight of activities in the pre-project lifecycle as required.
- Undertake resolution of technical matters escalated by Business Analysts within CI&C.
- Lead the design, delivery and measurement of trials/pilots.
- Contribute to the development of detailed activity plans/report on progress
- Present research findings in written reports or as oral presentations and disseminate this information in a suitable format for all levels within the organisation
- Input to testing deliverables and execution to include test scripting and requirement traceability
- Work within a matrix structure maintaining close links with colleagues to support the delivery of a member driven experience.
The Ideal Candidate
You'll be able to demonstrate significant knowledge of analytical tools and process mapping methodology as well as project/programme lifecycle and methodologies.
A BCS or ISEB qualification would assist you in this role, as would a process improvement qualification such as Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt.
As well as your all round great technical ability, you will bring your logical and creative thinking skills, together with your naturally thorough and organised approach to prioritising activities.
You'll enjoy working alongside others and be able to adapt your style to work with a range of internal and external people.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15%
- Training and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Medical Protection Society