We are currently recruiting for a Reward Analyst to join our People & Culture team based at our office in Leeds city centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting in delivering an effective reward strategy, pay and benefits framework and analysis of data to not only provide efficient processing of required tasks, but to ensure that our offering remains competitive in the market place and supports our Employee Value Proposition worldwide.
- With support from our People Services Lead, you will develop a pay framework for UK and International colleagues, implement effective processes and controls in relation to pay review/bonus administration and develop a reward strategy that is financially viable, competitive in the market place and enables MPS to attract and retain talent
- As the reward landscape continually changes, you will keep abreast of evolving legislation and best practice; recommend opportunities for MPS to become more efficient and effective.
- Manage the role profile and evaluation process to ensure profiles are of a high quality to enable accurate evaluation, benchmarking and grading of roles.
- Manage the pay framework and deliver triennial external benchmarking reviews to ensure that remains competitive, affordable, reflects best practice and thus is sustainable into the future.
- Manage the pay review and bonus scheme process that is effective, efficient, rewards for performance and delivers to cost, time and quality.
- Develop flexible benefits offerings which are competitive in the market place and ensure regular reporting of the flexible benefits take-up rates, renewals and spend against budget
- Deliver and develop all required reward related reports including gender pay reporting and ensure timely and accurate papers and report for the Remuneration and Nominations Committee
- Ensure that all spend is managed within organisation policy reporting on variance to budget to the people and culture leadership team
- Manage all reward policies and processes ensuring that they reflect changes in legislation relevant to the jurisdiction they apply to, reflect best practice in the market place for high performance and reinforce the desired culture.
- Ensure the MPS Reward Strategy and policies reinforce the diversity agenda, wellbeing of colleagues and build our reputation in the market place as a positive employer brand.
- Ensure appropriate business processes and controls are in place to manage the department within risk appetite: comply with policies and regulatory requirements within the Risk Policy Framework.
- Identify and report risks and issues identified within People and Culture and across MPS to enable resolution and mitigation of potential risk on MPS, members and colleagues.
- Contribute to an environment where all colleagues in people and Culture recognise the importance of risk identification and management.
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society