We are looking to appoint a Resource Scheduler to join our Direct Sales and Service division who provide excellent contact centre services for members which is trusted, valued and provides fair treatment and outcomes. The purpose of the role is to effectively schedule resources including staff, facilities and equipment as appropriate in accordance with requirements and objectives of the operational areas.
- Manage and review data effectively to schedule and plan resource. Eg root cause analysis on Telephony reports to support performance
- Manage adviser shifts and schedules to ensure fairness and consistency across the department, whilst managing demand.
- Proactively provide insight around resource capacity to the senior management team, to ensure the operational budgets are not exceeded.
- Protect service level performance to ensure Member contacts are answered and dealt with within agreed metrics
For full responsibilities please see the role profile
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society