Operational Shared Services provide a world class support service across numerous departments within MPS providing insights and recommendations to stakeholders. Supporting member contacts through multiple communication channels, primarily by telephone, written and email and make outbound contacts as appropriate to maintain and enhance the service.
The role will focus on analysis of Member and Prospect interaction demand and internal communication performance in order to provide accurate demand forecasts and resource plans that ensure all target service levels are consistently achieved.
- Accuracy of analysis of performance and associated drivers in a timely manner
- Accurately forecast call demand and deliver associated resource requirement analysis to Member Operations Management in sufficient time to understand and act upon the data analytics
- Provide recommendations and offer subject matter expertise to line Management with relation to the effective deployment of resources in order to achieve maximum efficiency and performance to agreed service level targets.
- Create and maintain cost effective shift planning
- Multi-site scheduling
- Understanding of working across multi-site divisions.
- To be the real time point of contact within Member Operations for all adviser issues relating to staff schedules
- Interact and maintain all workforce management and demand scheduling systems and production of MI
- Ensure workforce management MI systems are recording data accurately and appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
- High level of numerical ability
- Experience of Telephony Platforms (Mitel)
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills as liaising with managers around the business
- Strong analytical and statistical skills – able to interpret data and make recommendations
- Ability to problem solve, work using own initiative and think independently
- Able to work to strict deadlines with strong planning and organisational skills
- Good time management
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society