Our Member Operations team provide a world class service to our members through multiple communication channels, primarily by telephone, written and email and make outbound calls as appropriate to maintain and enhance our service.
The Real Time Analyst role is to focus on analysis of member and prospect interaction demand and internal communication performance in order to provide accurate demand forecasts and resource plans, including real time adjustments to routing models that ensure all target service levels are consistently achieved.
- Accurately forecast call demand and deliver associated resource requirement analysis to Member Operations Management in sufficient time to understand and act upon the data analytics
- Provide recommendations and offer subject matter expertise with relation to the effective deployment of resources in order to achieve maximum efficiency and performance to agreed service level targets.
- Maintain cost effective shift planning in response to real time deviation from forecast
- To be the real time point of contact for all adviser issues relating to staff schedules
- Interact and maintain all workforce management and demand scheduling systems and production of MI
- Ensure workforce management MI systems are recording data accurately and appropriately
- Analyse and make recommendations for improvements against trends
- Support the provision of forecasting services to areas as a shared service which require resource forecasting and scheduling support
- To ensure that short term volumes and profiles are reviewed and re-forecasted as necessary and that appropriate actions are taken immediately to deal with any performance issues
- Act as a Champion for cross departmental focus and necessary activity to work towards successful external accreditation
The Ideal Candidate
- Understanding of Contact Centre functionality and methods of operation
- Experience in call/email interaction handling
- Experience in resource scheduling activities
- Awareness of ACD functionality and operating processes
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society