MPS are commencing one of our largest, most ambitious transformation programs to date and we are looking for Project Managers to support with this.
Your skills will help shape the way we support our members in the future and help to drive an exciting cultural transformation across the organisation.
The overall purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of multiple end to end business projects aligned to the MPS strategy.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Digital and Change and the Portfolio, Programmes and Project department strategy, making sure we are on plan, within cost and delivering quality.
- Work with Project sponsors to define measures and gain business buy in for adoption of deliverables to ensure programme benefits are defined, agreed and accepted and can be tracked.
- Lead on the end to end delivery of assigned projects/initiatives allocated within MPS as per the change portfolio ensuring delivery of projects to time, cost and quality and that can demonstrate a return on investment.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have previous experience of managing complex projects, ideally within a regulated environment. Experience of PRINCE2, APM, waterfall and agile methodologies would be advantageous.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of successful full lifecycle project delivery and experience of managing multiple stakeholders across multiple departments.
Due to the current COVID pandemic most of our colleagues are working remotely, this role is attached to our Leeds office and there may be a requirement to return to this office in the future. We do require a level of flexibility on this and will discuss this with shortlisted candidates.
Due to the urgency of this role we may commence shortlisting or interviewing prior to the advertised closing date so please don’t hesitate in applying if you are interested in this role.
- Minimum 15% pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Health care cash plan
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus (for permanent roles)
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society