Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
The Purpose of the role is to manage the delivery of multiple end to end business and technological projects aligned to the MPS strategy whilst ensuring projects are delivered with appropriate project techniques and in line with best practice to deliver Project outputs that enable benefits aligned to MPS strategic priorities to be realised.
We are seeking technically orientated candidates with an infrastructure background who can lead and deliver on digital change.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with the business, senior stakeholders) and external stakeholders and PMO to ensure the delivery and governance of a programme or programmes of change to agreed scope, time, cost and quality
- Builds productive relationships across the organisation, identifying and developing engagement opportunities with key stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are understood and accepted by business stakeholders
- To effectively champion and support change processes and tools to ensure best practice is adopted across the wider change team
- Quality Management of the Delivery Approach (continual challenge or and improve organisation / process / estimation)
- Keep abreast of evolving legislation and best practice; recommend opportunities for MPS to become more efficient and effective and maintain complaint with relevant regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2019 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society