Our Direct Sales and Service division are looking to appoint a Performance Coach. Within the role you will provide coaching support to our contact centre with the aim of improving knowledge, development of soft skills and support performance of the business KPI’s.
- Support senior management with the development and coaching of the team leaders, identifying necessary coaching and support needed.
- Provide support to increase overall performance and capability of the contact centre, increasing productivity and improving overall Member journey.
- Build strong working relationships with the Team leaders to ensure effective performance conversations are taking place.
- Support and improve the Speed To Competency of all new starters and advisers progressing between the different tiers of the career path.
- Work closely with BI analytics and reporting to understand any challenges within the contact centre.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience delivering coaching and feedback
- Experience working in a contact centre environment
- Use of marking frameworks or question sets to assess quality
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Previous experience dealing with challenging conversations
At MPS we understand that diversity is an important part of a truly inclusive community, and it’s something we're committed to as an organisation. The MPS Recruitment Team (Laura and Julia) welcome applications from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds. Important to MPS is that our people live our values of Member First, Ambitious, Determined and Empowered. We accept that not all applicants are able to meet all requirements of the role and therefore we consider applications based on merit and experience. We are open to discuss your application and to assist you through the process. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are willing to consider flexible working options. If you have any questions about any advertised role and how we can support you, please contact the Recruitment Team.
This is a hybrid role where you will have the opportunity to work partly from home and our Leeds office.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society