We have a great opportunity for a PMO analyst to join us in our Portfolio, Programme and Project Management department.
The standard responsibilities of an MPS PMO analyst can be found on the role profile but in addition, this particular role will have a large focus on project plans and all of the associated elements of this, such as governance, tracking and quality reviews. This role will give you the opportunity to further develop on your project planning experience, working in collaboration with the wider team and providing support to the project managers on a number of key projects. You will have the exciting challenge of keeping projects on track against milestones and deliverables and making sure things stay on plan.
- Support the delivery of the Digital and Change (D&C) strategy and contribute to the development and delivery of the change portfolio to plan, cost and quality.
- Seek opportunities to continuously improve ways of working and contribute to team, department and divisional continuous improvement projects aimed to drive operational efficiency and great member experiences and outcomes.
- Building, developing and maintaining project plans in Project Online.
- Tracking project plans and carrying out quality reviews.
- Working with very detailed project plans
- Communicating project plans and actions and outcomes
- Identifying and escalating project risks and recommending responses to them.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an experienced PMO analyst who can demonstrate experience of the above responsibilities. The successful candidate will be adept at juggling multiple projects and shifting priorities and demands. The role requires someone who can communicate information in an engaging manner and effectively manage stakeholders.
We are currently working remotely for the foreseeable, so applicants will need to be able to comfortably work from home. Due to the urgency of this role we may start interviewing prior to the closing date so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society