MPS are undertaking a series of business wide change programmes and are seeking a PMO Analyst to support the delivery of these projects.
The Digital and Change team exists to identify, shape and deliver transformational change in processes, operating models and system enablement. Working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, the team delivers end to end solutions that align to MPS strategy.
You will play a key role in supporting the Project Manager and will be exposed to a variety of different stakeholders. We are seeking a candidate with a proven PMO background who displays sound commercial acumen and resilience. A working knowledge of Project ONline would be beneficial but not essential.
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project and programme deliverables.
- Ensure the change control process is being applied across all projects.
- Manage the portfolio lessons learned repository; attend and facilitate post implementation review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the lessons learnt repository
- Work with the PMO manager to develop and maintain the project standards guide, seeking contributions from stakeholders to ensure that the standards meet best practice.
- Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests.
- Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly Executive review
- Facilitation and attendance at portfolio level steering groups to capture actions and key minutes
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong focus on results
- Resilient and determined
- Good team player with a collaborative approach to working
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- IT literate (MS Office, MS Project)
- Experience of working with Project Online would be beneficial although not essential
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society