Operations Support Administrator
As an Operations Support Administrator, you will provide reliable administrative support contributing to the MPS cases and claims handling process. The post holder will be responsible for supporting our legal and advisory teams to facilitate an efficient response to our members.
The Operations Support Administrator is responsible for working collaboratively with all colleagues to provide a proactive administrative support service.
- Liaising with Members and third parties to chase documentation, helping to facilitate the progression of cases and claims for our colleagues and Members.
- Ensuring all documentation on the case management system is correctly identified and labelled.
- Opening and closing cases and producing standard and tailored correspondence.
- Taking telephone calls, arranging case related payments and undertaking other ad hoc tasks allocated by your line manager.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role you should have some administration experience, ideally this will come from a regulatory, legal, medical or insurance organisation but we will consider strong experienced administrators from other backgrounds.
This is a complex administrative role and you will be supporting with some important matters so attention to detail, accuracy and communication skills are key.
The operations support role offers excellent opportunities to progress into other roles within the organisation. Due to the urgency of this role we may commence interviewing prior to the closing date so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join MPS in a position which will open up a number of progression and development opportunities.
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society