Member Services Advisor
As the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals, our Leeds based contact centre provides a world class service to our members through multiple communication channels, ensuring a trusted and valued service which provides fair treatment and outcomes.
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisers to join our Leeds team. Working within a small, unique contact centre environment you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our medical & dental members.
Typically you will:
- Take ownership of member enquiries managing them through to earliest possible resolution, ensuring an efficient service at all times.
- Ensure that the membership database is updated correctly in order to reflect each individual member's circumstances.
- Act as first point of reference for complaint/dispute resolution.
- Ensure any expression of dissatisfaction is reported in line with root cause analysis and continuous improvement.
Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8.00am - 6.30pm (no weekend working) 37.5 hours per week in total.
We offer excellent career path opportunities where you are rewarded for your knowledge and hard work.
Our next induction is 20th April and interviews will be held the first two weeks in March.
To give you the best possible start you will spend your first 5 weeks in our training academy. This will give you the skills and knowledge required to be able to support our members, it is essential that you are able to attend the 5 week training in full.
As part of our shortlisting process you will be asked to complete a brief video interview (telephone interviews are also available if you prefer).
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate empathy and manage difficult conversations
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Competent in computer/system use.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society