Member Services Adviser
*THIS ROLE IS FOR A 16TH NOVEMBER START*
You must be available for the first full 4 weeks of training and induction
We are looking for 12 new Member Service Advisers to join our friendly, supportive and engaging team, working hard together to contribute to achieving team targets.
Our Member Operations team provide a world class service to Members through various communication channels, primarily by telephone, written and email and make outbound contacts as appropriate to maintain and enhance the service.
We are currently recruiting for Member Service Advisers to join our Member Operations team. Working within a small, unique contact centre environment you will communicate with our members primarily by telephone and email to deliver the world class service that we pride ourselves on.
Typically you will:
Be the first point of contact for our Members and take ownership of enquiries, acting as a "Member Champion" to manage through the earliest possible conclusion and deal with any issues timely and accurately
Deal with new Member applications, renewal and retention of our members via telephone and email contact
Processing subscription & refund payments using our online payment systems
Provide a high standard of member engagement and a high quality member experience at every interaction, supporting initiatives to understand root cause of any issues and implementing improvement initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment but also to be focused on individual tasks and targets.
- Strong IT skills and excited to learn and develop a strong working knowledge of MPS International products, services and processes
- High level of accuracy showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks
- The ability to work to targets and service levels
- Passion and ability for continuous learning - actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities
- The potential to generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society