Member Services Adviser - International
We are now seeking to recruit Administrators to join our International Member Operations team based at our Leeds city office.
You’ll be providing a high standard of care and excellence to deliver a quality service to our international members and regional parties on a daily basis (predominately via email due to international time differences).
- Responding to member requests and queries via email, some telephone work however due to international time differences this will be limited
- Updating member records where appropriate, using our in-house database system
- Investigating queries and providing a professional world class service to our members
- Processing of member payments
- Liaising with members and in country medical associations to assist with queries and provide first resolution
- Liaising with other areas of the business within MPS e.g. Underwriting as necessary
- Woking towards team and individual service level agreements and KPI’s
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in the role you will need:
- High quality verbal, written and numeracy skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Exceptional letter writing and customer service skills
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society