Member Experience Design & Content Creator
An exciting opportunity has arisen in this newly created role for someone to really bring our members to life!
As Member Experience (MX) Design and Content Creator you will bring together data, insights and stories to broadcast our member experiences across the organisation by a variety of means.
We genuinely want to understand who our members are, their unique stories and individual challenges. Ultimately knowing them better means we can support them better, and continue to build on our Member First culture.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Commercial Services strategy to plan, cost and quality
- Actively support the development and delivery of MX&I strategy
- Collaborate with the MX&I team members, and liaise with key stakeholders (may be outside team e.g. internal comms and marketing teams, to create the right design, message and most appropriate media to employ
- Create interactive Member Ex-Rays using knowledge and insights from team members, and ensure they are continuously refreshed with data and video/audio clips of members
- Suggest new ways and means of sharing knowledge round the business
- Participate in work-in-progress meetings on a regular basis to discuss current projects, identify workload and discuss competing project deadlines
- File management - document control of finished artwork, images and files; cataloguing video and audio recordings
- Capacity to accept briefs and work effectively with a variety of team members to ensure the smooth flow of projects and approvals of all finished work
- Undertaking other duties and tasks that from time to time may be allocated to the role holder that are appropriate to the level or role
- Specify requirements needed to develop and provide a member and market intelligence hub (Plaza) for use by all parts of the business. Work with the team members and supplier to deliver to our requirements
- Continuously update Plaza with current insights developed by team members
- Work collaboratively with team members to create interactive dashboards that automatically update
The Ideal Candidate
Naturally, this role would suit someone with skills (and passion!) in design, visual arts or a relevant field. Perhaps you've had experience working in an in-house design team or an agency setting.
You'll be adept at and enjoy interpreting briefs and delivering those into creative, high impact, memorable designs. You'll have experience in supporting the development of presentation/education materials, including manuals, marketing collateral, workbooks, PowerPoint presentations and video content.
We'd love it if when you apply for this role you can also upload any completed design projects you may have worked on whether that's content you've created / pulled together for your own personal blog / Instagram account or the like. Don't worry if you don't have anything though!
This role really is a blank canvas with loads of potential just waiting for someone to pick up and run with. You'll be supported fully by a team of subject matter experts, they just need someone with the creative flair to translate and bring our members and their stories to life!
You can find the full job description at the bottom of this advert.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society