An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join us on a permanent basis.
We're looking for someone to take ownership of a robust marketing plan to deliver effective multi-channel campaigns to help drive awareness of our extensive educational resources to members, across a global market.
You'll work closely alongside the Marketing Manager monitoring campaigns, reporting on results and looking for any areas for change and improvement.
- Lead, participate and facilitate completion of relevant businesses cases and briefs to deliver well-constructed marketing literature / campaigns
- Write and develop comprehensive creative briefs for the internal design team and external agencies
- Manage the creative process and implement data-driven acquisition and retention campaigns and strategies, collaborating with colleagues, and external agencies, ensuring projects stay on track
- Lead marketing collateral development and coordination, in conjunction with our internal design studio and external agencies.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences/trade shows, including identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, maximising sponsorship opportunities and providing briefings and support material
- Assist with management of digital platforms including, WordPress, Active Campaign and social media platforms
The Ideal Candidate
This role would suit someone either from an agency or client side background looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy in their role.
You'll bring sound knowledge of marketing and the campaign delivery and development process. You're someone who is able to work with key stakeholders across the organisation to translate a strategy into an effective and actionable campaign.
Importantly, we'd love you to bring your fresh thinking and passion for marketing and in-turn, support our members.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society