Marketing Executive - UK and Ireland
We're seeking a Marketing Executive to lead on multi-channel marketing campaigns focusing on our Ireland segment. This is a great time to join an area of the business which is still relatively new in terms of our marketing communications. You'll be joining at a time where you'll be able to reflect on the last year, analyse what worked well, where we can improve and look at the plan for the year ahead.
This role will offer you real variety and the opportunity to lead on some exciting campaigns in a ever changing market area. You'll be part of a brilliant team who make things happen, have access to some fantastic in-house resources and work in an agile way.
- Researching marketing insights
- Lead, participate in and facilitate completion of relevant businesses cases and briefs to deliver well-constructed engaging marketing literature / campaigns
- Delivering multichannel marketing campaigns across Digital, Direct Mail, SEM, Social Media and Events
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Brand and Marketing strategy to plan, cost and quality
- Ensure that all spend is managed within organisation policy reporting on variance to budget to the Marketing Manager
- Develop creative marketing tactics and quarterly campaigns including recommendations for sponsorships and events to support new business acquisition, generate engagement and achieve retention targets
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for someone who has significant multichannel marketing experience. You'll have led and owned campaigns and projects from inception, through to delivery and analysing performance. Commercially astute you'll be able to deliver results of campaigns and ROI to relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
You'll be collaborating with and reporting to a variety of stakeholders across the business, therefore relationship building and your communication ability will be a key strength, as will your resilience to enable you to take on challenges and push back when required.
Ask for for forgiveness not permission - you're confident in your ability and will have the evidence to back up your ideas when challenged.
Experience working with Financial Services, a Mutual, or Membership Organisation would be a plus but not essential.
You can review the role profile and see how our marketing function is made up by hitting apply and reviewing the attached documents at the end of the advert.
We may bring a closing date forward where there are a high volume of applications so apply today!
- Hybrid working
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from you)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Access to tailored intuitive learning and development resources
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society