Marketing Communications Lead - Projects
As Brand and Marketing Communications Lead you will support the development and implementation of MPS’s strategic initiatives, driving brand engagement through the delivery of communications to support member acquisition, cross-sell, loyalty and retention, ensuring an integrated approach to create a true multi-channel member experience.
You will partner and influence cross-functionally with other teams to identify and develop new and innovative methods of communication to maximise value; contributing to all Business Development and Engagement strategies that will contribute to MPS’s Net Promoter Score and brand attribution measures.
- Risk Prevention Marketing
- Own the development and delivery of the Risk Prevention marketing plan
- Work closely with key stakeholders in RP to understand objectives, propositions and key targets and deliverables
- Manage the RP marketing budget – reporting monthly on spend against forecast
- Develop briefs with stakeholders and agree timescales for delivery to ensure activities are delivered on time and on budget
- Brand Strategy, Campaign delivery and Colleague Engagement
- Support the Brand, Marketing and Communications Manager in development of the brand strategy for 2020-2023
- Work with external brand, marketing and media agencies to develop an ‘always-on’ brand campaign plan
- Own the internal and external communications plans and ensure milestones are achieved
- Marketing Support
Work closely with key marketing segment owners to support in delivery of campaigns and objectives where resource is required
- Member facing video content
Develop a range of member-facing video content across corporate positioning, product propositions and member benefits – including the development of engaging digital content to support the delivery and accessibility of content with members
The Ideal Candidate
You'll have sound knowledge of marketing and marketing communications planning with the ability to translate strategy into actionable marketing and campaign plans.
You're comfortable executing campaigns at a strategic level as well as day to day implementation. As we're a global organisation you're experience in multi-country campaigns will come in useful. Solutions focused, you can track results and develop ways to overcome challenges and underperformance.
You can read the full job description at the end of this advert and see how the role fits into the wider team by viewing the team structure chart.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society