Infrastructure Analyst (Network)
The purpose of the role is to deliver and manage technical Infrastructure across the MPS Group to ensure we can provide a high quality, trusted, service to our members with a focus on the network layer. This will be achieved through the design, maintenance and day to day management of IT platforms which are scalable, reliable, resilient and performant.
- Working with other D&C Teams to deliver effective Service Management (Incident, Request, Problem) to internal colleagues and Teams, making best use of the tools available.
- Working across with the wider Digital & Change division to deliver Change of varying complexity in line with defined processes and adhering to in place governance.
- Seek opportunities to improve service delivery, contributing ideas and making suggestions on how processes, tooling, solutions and ways of working can be enhanced, taking the initiative on implementing these where possible.
- Obtain quotes for products and services relating to projects and for essential maintenance work and consultative work, presenting costs in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate a general awareness of current information security issues and technical threats, how they may affect MPS systems and the types of preventative and remedial activity which may be undertaken to address them.
- As the technology landscape continually changes, keep abreast of evolving trends, solutions and principles; making recommendations where relevant as to how MPS could utilise these.
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society