Healthcare Client Manager Risk Prevention
Our Risk Prevention team are looking to appoint a Client Manager who will be aligned to our Leeds office. The primary focus of the role will be to support the acquisition, retention and engagement of clients of MPS Partnerships and Cognitive Institute by liaising with directors, and senior leaders within hospital settings to manage the development of our education and risk prevention consulting services.
This will be achieved by identifying client opportunities, understanding the target market, direct and indirect selling to clients, account management from end to end, delivering excellent client service to Groups, corporates and associations and supporting implementation of Risk Prevention programmes/products to ensure quality outcomes for clients across assigned regions.
This is a global role which will cover the UK, Ireland and South Africa and the Caribbean.
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities to engage with clients and specified audiences for business growth
- Creating timely, compelling proposals and pitches to convert business
- Managing and supporting client programme implementation to ensure understanding and achieve successful outcomes
- Understanding and promoting products and services as outlined in the Marketing and Communication plan
Please see the role profile for further role responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme up to 15%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society