Head of Member Experience & Insight
Medical Protection Society protect the careers, reputations and financial security of doctors, dentists, healthcare professionals and organisations around the world. We are recruiting a Head of Member Experience & Insight into a brand new role to ensure that the business has a detailed understanding of the Member Experience roadmap through identifying, designing, prioritising and implementing Member Experience Initiatives that deliver improved Member Outcomes at all stages of the Member Lifecycle
The purpose of the role will be to develop insight led, decision making capability across the organisation for the benefit of our Members worldwide. This will be achieved by consulting across all divisions, to understand and map Member journeys, integrate actionable insight into the design of products and processes and continually review best practice.
- To work with Senior Leaders and Executive at MPS to ensure appropriate understanding and governance is maintained around change in relation to members.
- Develop new research techniques that continually improve the ability to deliver closer to real-time insight.
- Proactively initiate change based on root cause analysis and a clear understanding of organisational/divisional priorities
- Contribute to the development of the organisations Member Experience principles.
- Deliver end-to-end journey maps, identifying all touchpoints and moments of truth.
The Ideal Candidate
Managing a team of 10 we are seeking a strong people leader with exceptional communication skills and a proven record of delivering transformational leadership within a matrix organisation. Our Members are at heart of everything we do and as such you and your team will deliver customer service of the highest order and you will own the insight and reporting on customer satisfaction.
- Car allowance £4,670
- 30 days leave
- Family paid PMI
- Single cover HCCP
- Performance related bonus up to 22%
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society