Head of Continuous Improvement and Change
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
The purpose of this role is to support the Executive in developing the execution of their divisional objectives to increase assurance of delivery to time cost and specification within the Digital and Change Division. To lead the ‘Continuous Improvement and Business Change’ team to develop and deliver business innovation worldwide which re-shapes and re-engineers business practices and opportunities to realise strategic business objectives (around growth, cost and risk) and to improve the member experience.
- Identify and prioritise the key areas of the MPS business that need significant improvement and, in cooperation with the Executive, identify the key strategic projects required to deliver global business transformation
- Work within a Matrix structure maintaining close links with leaders and colleagues worldwide to support the delivery of a member driven experience
- Provide leadership across the division and in particular the Continuous Improvement and Business Change team to deliver on the overall corporate strategy, strategic priorities, business performance, and leadership of teams that reinforces the desired culture.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Digital and Strategic Change strategy and plan to time, cost and quality by providing early visibility and clarity of Divisional objective through direct engagement and the Business Relationship Managers.
- Act as an advocate for continuous improvement across the organisation ensuring our products and services are delivered as cost effectively and efficiently as possible in order to serve member needs appropriately.
The Ideal Candidate
- Car allowance
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2019 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society