Office Services Coordinator
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join our Corporate Services team as an Office Services Coordinator.
As an Office Services Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting our hard and soft services functions in delivering high-quality facilities management (FM) services to both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for liaising with contractors, completing audits, raising purchase orders, reconciling accounts, and covering reception, among other duties. You will also support the engineering function and wider FM team.
Given the hands-on nature of the role, this position will be office based, working full time Mon-Fri in the Leeds office.
- Support the team in providing a timely and efficient response to Members, colleagues and others helping the department to meet internal and external service level and performance targets.
- Provide cross team/departmental support where required to ensure KPIs are met, and service standards are maintained.
- Support the front of house reception duties where necessary to facilitate efficient Member service which meets the departmental service levels.
- Ensure routine repairs/ maintenance items are dealt with promptly and effectively escalating issues to the Maintenance Manager and where necessary supporting the booking of third-party contractors to resolve.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery and alignment to any agreed SLAs.
- Monitoring adherence to policy and procedures; reporting this to relevant managers across the business and liaising to resolve breaches.
- Support on assigned MPS projects affecting MPS and roll out other projects/initiatives within Finance.
The Ideal Candidate
We're on the lookout for someone who's a master at juggling tasks, thrives on challenges, and has a can-do attitude to tackle anything thrown their way! This unique individual will be resilient, adaptable, an expert problem-solver, and an excellent communicator who can engage with people at all levels.
Our ideal candidate is IT-literate, with a good understanding of general administration skills and reception duties gained from prior receptionist/hospitality experience in a corporate environment. A person who is a pro at operations support and office admin and experienced in working to tight deadlines while producing consistently accurate work.
We're also looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team and knows how to handle confidential matters discreetly and sensitively.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not match 100% of the technical requirements. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and strive to create a work environment which ensures everyone can be heard.
We would like the successful candidate to join us onMonday 18th December sowe will be shortlisting applications on Monday 13th November, callingsuccessful candidates on Tuesday 14th and holding interviews onsite in our Leeds office on Friday 17th.
- 11% pension contribution (3% from you, 8% from us optional additional matched 3% contributions, e.g. 6% from you, 11% from us)
- Annual bonus scheme - up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- 6x salary death in service
- Paid volunteering day
- A personal GP service enabling you to get a video consultation with an NHS-registered private GP Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of shopping discounts
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the worlds leading protection organisation for Doctors, Dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 Members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, meaning our Members premiums are either invested into bettering the organisation, its employees and our products, or kept safe should our Members require support for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit Members and the wider healthcare professions.
To do this, we need colleagues who are trusted and supported to deliver their best work, whether that be through leadership development, fully-funded training courses or peer-to-peer support. We want our colleagues to feel empowered enough to deliver positive change, display ambition to push themselves and are determined when faced with a challenge, whilst ensuring our Members best interests are at the core.
Medical Protection Society