As an EDM Administrator, you will provide reliable administrative support contributing to the MPS cases and claims handling process as well as processing documentation for other teams across the business.
The EDM Administrator is responsible for working collaboratively with all colleagues to provide a proactive administrative support service.
- Preparing all incoming case related correspondence for scanning
- Scanning incoming case related correspondence
- Identifying correct case numbers and indexing all correspondence to the correct case
- Managing the filing system, creating and moving files between departments and adhering to our document retention policy
- Handling in house printing and matching of all member renewals and documentation
- Mounting, scanning and uploading x-rays
- Downloading documents from discs, uploading contents and making copies
- Retrieving documents from online portals and saving to Sharepoint
- Using Nitro PDF to manipulate electronic documents
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role you should have some administration experience, ideally this will come from a regulatory, legal, medical or insurance organisation but we will consider strong experienced administrators from other backgrounds.
This is a wide ranging administrative role where attention to detail, accuracy and communication skills are vital.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society