Administration Services Coordinator
As an Admin Services Coordinator, you will provide reliable administrative support to a number of MPS teams and departments.
The ASC is responsible for working collaboratively with all colleagues to provide a proactive administrative support service.
- Support administration services team to facilitate a timely and efficient response to members and others helping the department to meet internal and external service level and performance targets
- Ensure data integrity and completion of missing data with the CRM system where appropriate
- Effective management of electronic/paper files in line with GDPR regulations
- Build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally to maximise operational effectiveness.
- Input into the ‘Academy’ and continued development of competency frameworks and learning material – identifying training requirements
- Provide cross departmental support where required to ensure KPIs are met and service standards are maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role you should have some administration experience, ideally this will come from a regulatory, legal, medical or insurance organisation but we will consider strong experienced administrators from other backgrounds.
This is a wide ranging administrative role where attention to detail, accuracy and communication skills are vital.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society