Digital Marketing Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join us on a 12 month FTC.
The scope of this role is to support the delivery of digital communications for marketing campaigns across all MPS segments and all markets.
Working closely with the Digital Communications Leads and Marketing Planners you will support the delivery of digital marketing communications activity and membership communications.
You will assist the delivery of email campaigns, maintaining MPS’ websites, performance reporting and contribute to the wider marketing communications initiatives, strategies and activities.
- Work with Marketing Planners to ensure timely delivery of membership communications including mandatory communications and marketing acquisition and retention activity
- Working with Digital Communications Leads to support with email campaign and website maintenance
- Working with Digital Marketing team to ensure outputs adhere to best practice and are optimised for purpose
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Medical Protection Society