Digital Marketing Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join us on a 12 month FTC and make your mark.
The scope of this role is to support the delivery of digital communications for marketing campaigns across all MPS segments and all markets.
Working closely with the Digital Communications Leads and Marketing Planners you will play an active hands on role supporting the delivery of digital marketing communications activity and membership communications.
- You will assist with the delivery of email campaigns, maintaining MPS’ websites, performance reporting and contribute to the wider marketing communications initiatives, strategies and activities.
- Working with the Marketing Planners to ensure timely delivery of membership communications including mandatory communications and marketing acquisition and retention activity.
- Supporting Digital Communications Leads with email campaign and website maintenance.
- Working with the wider Digital Marketing team to ensure outputs adhere to best practice and are optimised for purpose.
The Ideal Candidate
You'll have a keen interest in digital marketing methodologies and an understanding of websites, email platforms, apps and their associated best practice.
With good spelling and grammar and a keen eye for detail, you'll be comfortable proofreading copy and calling out and amending any errors. As this is a fast paced team, you'll be able to demonstrate effective time management and know when to reprioritise workload.
You will bring experience gained in a similar role or one where you can evidence your transferable skills. We'd love you to have experience of working with a Content Management System (CMS) and any knowledge of email marketing platforms would be great.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience working hands on in the digital delivery end of marketing.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Medical Protection Society