Digital Communications Lead
Leading in the delivery of the digital marketing communications activity. The post holder will work as part of the Marketing Communications team particularly the Digital Communications Editors taking a lead in delivering email campaigns, maintain MPS’ websites, performance reporting and analysis and contribute to the wider marketing communications initiatives, strategies and activities.
- Develop and further enhance MPS’s website structure, navigation and usability to ensure a relevant and engaging member experience
- Recommend strategies to drive online traffic and create goals and benchmarks to meet to support of MPS’s vision as most trusted and valued
- Monitor and build knowledge of web-based trends, ensuring MPS is adopting new digital marketing techniques and technologies to remain current and to drive awareness
- Analyse traffic sources through tracking and analytics to keep improving digital marketing effectiveness
- Build email marketing and communications campaigns and analyse the results, including compiling analytics and reporting to
- Design and develop digital aspects of integrated marketing campaigns to support delivery of segment and country specific marketing acquisition, engagement and retention targets
- Evaluate and implement new methods of engaging with members through e-communications based on channel choice and member insight.
- Work closely with the Social Media Executive to ensure all communication and engagement opportunities are maximised across channels to achieve campaign income and volume targets
- Provide digital expertise and implement tracking solutions for MPS’s strategic member facing digital projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in website, product, marketing or e-commerce
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy campaigns
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnel
- Proven ability to get things done both independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnel,
- Ecommerce, PPC and SEO
- Working with a CMS and basic HTML
- Knowledge of analytics tools and quantitative experience - using data to develop and measure marketing campaigns
- Experience in on site analytics
- Basic understanding of UK design principles: usability, interface, design etc.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society