Dental Account Manager/Relationship Manager
Our Business Development Executives (BDEs) sit within our Acquisition, Engagement and Retention team (AER). The BDE works closely with the wider AER team and holds the responsibility of managing and retaining business within the UK dental markets, including dental students, established dentists and practice groups and corporates. This is done via an account management and relationship building approach.
Main responsibilities are to:
- Execute account management approaches to manage and retain business within the UK dental markets; optimise customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction and brand engagement
- Implement business development activities to contribute to the achievement of corporate and business objectives
- Identify opportunities to engage with members and specified target audiences
- Network and build relationships within UK dental segments and work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders to retain existing member of business.
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this role you will need evidence of working in a targeted, member facing or business development environment, a sound grasp of account management and commercial principles are essential for the role. Experience of implementing activity plans and achieving targets is key and you must be able to demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively across an organisation, coupled with the ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders. We would especially like to see candidates from financial services, membership organisations or insurance businesses, although we will consider strong candidates from all backgrounds.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company Car
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society