Customer Service Member Services Adviser
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join our Member Operations team. Working within a small, unique contact centre environment you will communicate with our members primarily by telephone and email to deliver the world class service that we pride ourselves on.
- Taking calls from our UK members and responding to queries around their medical & dental protection
- Deal with new member applications, renewal and retention of our members
- Process subscription & refund payments using our online payment system
- Be the first point of contact for our members taking ownership of enquiries, acting as a "Member Champion" to manage through the earliest possible conclusion and deal with any issues timely and accurately
- Provide a high standard of member engagement and a high quality member experience at every interaction
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in the role you will have previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment however this isn’t essential.
We offer excellent career path opportunities where you are rewarded for your knowledge and hard work. Working with your team leader you will develop your career and salary by being rewarded with salary progression up to £24,652
Working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am - 6.30pm (No weekend working). 37.5 hours per week in total.
Our next induction is 4th November and we interviews will be held w/c 23rd September.
To give you the best possible start you’ll spend your first 4 weeks in our training academy. This will give you the skills and knowledge required to be able to support our members. Training will be full-time, Monday to Friday. It is essential that you are able to attend the first four weeks of training in full.
We are proud to have been recognised in the Top 50 teams for "delivery of customer service" in the UK for more than 3 years running.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society