Client Manager Risk Prevention
Our Risk Prevention team are looking to appoint a Client Manager to be based at our office in Leeds City Centre. The primary focus of the role will be to liaise with Hospital Directors, and senior leaders within hospital settings to manage the development of our education and consulting services. You will manage client expectations from initial workshop enquiry through to programme implementation.
The role will look at the business development delivery of educational and consulting services to our group, corporate members, professional bodies and Cognitive Institute clients primarily within the United Kingdom, Ireland and South Africa.
- Client management within designated geographical areas, including management of enquiries and oversight of implementation/delivery
- Provide ongoing support and follow up of clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Manage and implement organisation wide programmes
- Oversight of contract administration, such as licence/service agreements
- Commercial writing of proposals
- Identify and qualify opportunities for business growth
- Attend conferences and events to represent MPS and Cognitive Institute
- Analysis of healthcare industry trends and client analysis to inform Risk Prevention’s commercial strategy, business development and future product and service development
- Support the development and implementation of country sales targets
The Ideal Candidate
- A thorough understanding of the healthcare sector ideally gained within a hospital setting
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Commercial understanding within a B2C & B2B environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Healthcare knowledge in region to understand the changing nature of these markets
- Developing client proposals
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society