Client Manager Risk Prevention
Our Risk Prevention (Education) department are looking to appoint a Client Relationship Manager based at our office in Brisbane. The role will be to focus on client management, and business development around the delivery of educational consulting services across MPS and our Cognitive Institute clients within the healthcare sector. You will work closely with our Hospital Client Lead to deliver an overall corporate strategy, business performance that reinforces our desired culture and delivery of strategic priorities.
- Client management, from initial enquiry, oversight, implementation and delivery
- Identify and propose adaptations of service delivery
- Provide ongoing support and follow up of clients to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- To work collaboratively with the event coordination team to ensure high levels of customer service delivery
- Management and implement of organisation wide programmes
- Oversight of contract administrations, such as licence/service agreements
- Commercial writing of proposals
- Resolve client problems using in-depth local knowledge and expertise
- Identify opportunities for business growth
- Represent MPS and Cognitive Institute and conferences and events
- Analysis of healthcare industry trends and client analysis
- Pitching, briefings and presentations of our Risk Prevention services senior leaders in clinical and healthcare associations
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager or Project Manager, ideally with a good understanding of the healthcare sector.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Business development within B2B & B2C
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Accomplished communication and relationship management skills including the ability to talk with senior leaders in clinical and healthcare associations
- Problem solving; identify and resolve complex problems in business and product development
- Superannuation 9.5% contribution
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Medical Dental Life/Trauma and Income Protection Insurance allowance
- 25 days annual leave
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society