Claims Manager - Clinical Negligence Lawyer
The Member Protection and Support Division is at the forefront of protecting the careers, reputations and financial risk of our members worldwide. The purpose of the role is to provide trusted and valued medicolegal services to our members.
The Claims Manager role sits within our Claims Handling team and is responsible for managing the conduct of Clinical Negligence claims on behalf of our members.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Directly managing a caseload of claims through to resolution or the service of proceedings.
- Assessing the facts, law, apportionment issues, quantum and likely costs in order to devise and implement a case management and investigative strategy proportionate to the claim.
- Ensuring accurate claims estimates are set and kept up to date.
- Giving direction and input to to Claims Assistants when required.
- Resolution of any apportionment issues
- Obtaining additional documentary and factual evidence as required from the member(s) and other witnesses
- Commissioning expert reports as required
- Analysing quantum
- Drafting and serving the Letter of Response
- Proactively initiating and engaging in settlement negotiations where appropriate
- The use of ADR/mediation where indicated
- Provide instructions to internal MPS litigation solicitors to take over conduct of the file when required
- Where external litigation solicitors (MPS Panel) are appointed, continuing to provide ongoing MPS input, strategic direction and instructions through to resolution.
The Ideal Candidate
The right candidate will have experience in handling medical or dental negligence claims in either the Insurance or Legal world, ideally from a defendant perspective.
What really is important is that we want you to be as dedicated and passionate about representing our Members as we are. We need more great people to join our existing team who put our Members at the heart of everything we do.
Medical Protection is an international organisation which handles every type of medical and dental negligence claim and we can offer you a mix of some of the most stimulating work you will encounter in your career. We want to develop you and we will work with you take your career to another level. If you are as ambitious and determined as we are and you want to be inspired by and empowered in your work, then you are the right person to work with us.
- Up to 21% company pension contribution (inc up to 6% contribution from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 30 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society