Business Implementation Manager
As we embark on a period of transformation we have an opportunity for an experienced Implementation Manager to join our Direct Sales & Service (DS&S) department on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role holder will lead on implementation of department instigated change and provide change acceptance, coordination and support to initiatives being delivered into DS&S from the MPS change portfolio.
- Supporting our contact centre leadership team within DS&S in the delivery of their transformation agenda
- Act as an SME for change acceptance, supporting the change team to ensure that implementation plans include appropriate business readiness activity including (but not limited to) communication, training and process/policy documentation whilst working with the Capacity Planning team to ensure member service levels are maintained.
- Support and challenge the development of DS&S impacting initiatives by engaging with senior business leaders to ensure understanding and completion in line with DS&S operational requirements
- Lead assigned DS&S change initiatives which impact MPS global members ensuring delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Ensure readiness within DS&S to accept change and act as the gateway to Projects and Programmes
- Provide input through the project lifecycle for business readiness and support the project/programme management in managing risks in this area to ensure that the change is delivered successfully
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience in a Business Change role ideally within a contact centre environment
- Extensive experience of business implementation and benefit realisation
- Experience of analysis, project life cycles and business case models
- Business readiness modelling and implementation
- Detailed understanding of tools, technologies, and practices of change.
At MPS we understand that diversity is an important part of a truly inclusive community, and it’s something we're committed to as an organisation. The MPS Recruitment Team (Laura, Julia and Sarah) welcome applications from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds. Important to MPS is that our people live our values of Member First, Ambitious, Determined and Empowered. We accept that not all applicants are able to meet all requirements of the role and therefore we consider applications based on merit and experience. We are open to discuss your application and to assist you through the process. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are willing to consider flexible working options. If you have any questions about any advertised role and how we can support you, please contact the Recruitment Team.
Due to the current COVID pandemic most of our colleagues are working remotely, this role is attached to our Leeds office and there may be a requirement to return to this office in the future. We do require a level of flexibility on this and will discuss this with shortlisted candidates.
Due to the urgency of this role we may commence shortlisting or interviewing prior to the advertised closing date so please don’t hesitate in applying if you are interested in this role.
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society