Business Development Executive (Singapore)
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for driving sales across MPS Singapore
You will be responsible for delivering and implementing a Business Development strategy that will enable MPS to engage, win and retain individual members and corporate business in order to maximise market share and deliver targeted written income and member numbers.
- Sales, retention, account management and engagement activities.
- Actively sell the MPS portfolio, identifying key USP’s versus the competition.
- Support and deliver member acquisition strategies, including pipeline recruitment, events, member engagement and new prospect development.
- Implement business development activities identified in the sales plan that will contribute to the achievement of corporate and business objectives.
- Undertake measurement and analysis of sales, retention and account management processes, communications and activities to improve commercial capabilities.
- Effectively network and build relationships with target segments and contribute to any bids of tenders developed to retain existing members/business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive experience of working in a client/account management of business development role, ideally within the Healthcare, Professional Services, Insurance of Financial Service sector.
- Experience in developing critical relationships with key stakeholders members/customers.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within a regulated environment.
About the Company
We are the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world. Our membership provides access to expert advice and support with the right to request indemnity for any complaints or claims arising from professional practice. Our in-house experts assist with the wide range of legal and ethical problems that arise from professional practice, including clinical negligence claims, complaints and fatal accident inquiries.
Medical Protection Society