Business Change Partner
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
The purpose of the Business Change Partner role is to provide support and challenge to senior sponsors and stakeholders within the Division they are aligned to. Ensuring their prioritised strategic and operational objectives are visible within the overall change portfolio and supported with robust and rigorous plans (including opportunities for continuous improvement and digital initiatives) to ensure we are achieving the best outcomes for our members.
- Successfully understand complex business challenges across all MPS Departments, deploying end to end review tools and techniques to identify opportunities for changes that will support the delivery of MPS’s vision, strategy and objectives
- Develop business cases where appropriate with £ multi-million costs and benefits profiles (typically ranging from £3m to £10m)
- Work within a Matrix structure maintaining close links with leaders and colleagues worldwide to support the delivery of a member driven experience
- As the landscape continually changes, keep abreast of evolving legislation and best practice; recommend opportunities for MPS to become more efficient and effective in Change practices
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience of delivering change – can anticipate points of challenge and explain/advocate the benefits of change
- Strong organisational skills – organising self, teams and balance of multiple activities / deliveries
- Strong communicator – ability to communicate to an Executive audience and converse with all levels
- Excellent Operating Model, Change Management, Process Analysis, Project Management Skills
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practice and market trends
- Detailed understanding of tools, technologies and practices to change.
- Educated to a degree standard or equivalent business experience
- Extensive experience of managing people
- Car allowance
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2019 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society