Business Anaylsis Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analysis Manager to join our Portfolio team based in Leeds!
As our new Business Analysis Manager, you will lead a team of Business Analyst’s in developing and enhancing the Business Analysis practise and services throughout the organisation.
Through establishment of a Business Analysis community of practice and a centre of excellence, you will provide support mechanisms, drive best practice capability standards and deliver coaching. You will also create a framework through which to increase maturity in both skill and approach.
You will take a lead role in change initiatives, demonstrating a high degree of business analysis capabilities. Working closely with stakeholders, including Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Developers and our Executive team, you will gather requirements and ensure successful waterfall and agile project outcomes.
This a hybrid role with a blend of home and office-based working. As MPS colleagues are spread across the UK, we utilise technology to facilitate our roles with occasional travel to our offices in Leeds.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders in the business, eliciting an understanding of their required business outcomes and using your experience, match Business Analyst capability with business outcome.
- Have experience of Business Case development and documentation including delivery scoping and estimation.
- Analyse current status and develop a framework to increase the maturity of the Business Analysis Practice.
- Be experienced in both Waterfall and Agile delivery and understand the capabilities required to lead successful delivery in both.
- Lead a culture and capability in continuous improvement to drive operational efficiency and great member experiences and outcomes
- Support on change initiatives in a Lead BA capacity demonstrating a high degree Business Analysis capability
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Business Analyis Manager or within a similar leadership role. Your expertise in leading and developing high-performing teams will be critical to the success of this role. You should possess extensive knowledge of business analysis methodologies, frameworks and best practices.
You will have the ability to translate complex business requirements into practical solutions,and support the delivery of Business Cases to deliver the requirements. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will enable you to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, ensuring alignment and successful implementation of change.
You will lead a team of BA’s engaged in shaping of pre-delivery work, creation of business cases and support of project delivery.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not match 100% of the technical requirements. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and strive to create a work environment which ensures everyone can be heard.
Alongside a competitive salary as stated above, you will also receive:
- Up to 15% discretionary annual bonus
- 11% pension contribution (3% from you, 8% from us – optional additional matched 3% contributions, e.g. 6% from you, 11% from us)
- 25 days annual leave plus flexible bank holidays (option to buy/sell additional 5 days)
- Private Medical Cover
- Healthcare cash plan
- 6x salary death in service
- A personal GP service enabling you to get a video consultation with a NHS-registered private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of shopping discounts from major high-street retailers
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for Doctors, Dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 Members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, meaning our Members’ premiums are either invested into bettering the organisation, its employees and our products, or kept safe should our Members require support for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit Members and the wider healthcare professions.
To do this, we need colleagues who are trusted and supported to deliver their best work, whether that be through leadership development, fully-funded training courses or peer-to-peer support. We want our colleagues to feel empowered enough to deliver positive change, display ambition to push themselves and are determined when faced with a challenge, whilst ensuring our Member’s best interests are at the core.
If you are interested in finding out more, looking for a new role and want to join an organisation that truly values its employees, take a look at the role profile to find out more about the role to apply.
Our Recruitment team are always on hand should you have any questions, are having any technical issues or wish to understand how MPS can support you with your application and interview. You can contact Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Protection Society