Are you an experienced Business Analyst? MPS is commencing one of its largest, most ambitious transformation programmes to date as we look to stay ahead of our competition and remain the worlds leading medical defence organisation.
This is an exciting time to join MPS in our Continuous Change and Improvement team, as we undergo a full digitisation of our services and expand our online offering globally.
As a Business Analyst you will be supporting Business Change Partners as well as other project resources by capturing and analysing current processes, and proposing and defining process improvements. You will define requirements and designs in order to support the completion of a variety of interesting projects/initiatives aligning to the strategic objectives of the business.
This vacancy is for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract however we are also looking for permanent hires.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with the business, senior stakeholders and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of programmes of change to agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- To effectively champion and support change processes to ensure best practice is adopted across the business to enable more efficient and effective operational processes.
- Lead the consistent application of the CI&C analytical toolkit throughout the project lifecycle adapting appropriately depending on the level of change to ensure initiatives are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Lead and provide oversight of activities in the pre-project lifecycle as required to enable appropriate decision making.
- Undertake resolution of technical matters escalated by Business Analysts within CI&C. Where appropriate escalate as required any technical matters, or seek advice using such opportunities to build confidence and competence in role.
- Lead the design, delivery and measurement of trials/pilots.
- Contribute to the development of detailed activity plans/report on progress
- Present research findings in written reports or as oral presentations and disseminate this information in a suitable format for all levels within the organisation
- Input to testing deliverables and execution to include test scripting and requirement traceability
- Work within a matrix structure maintaining close links with colleagues to support the delivery of a member driven experience.
- Deputising for Business Change Manager and Business Change Partner as required.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will ensure the consistent application of the MPS analytical toolkit throughout the project lifecycle adapting appropriately depending on the level of change.
You will be a confident communicator able to work within a matrix structure maintaining close links with colleague to support the delivery of a member driven experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across the entire global business and deliver real value within a department that is proud to promote from within and develop careers within Change and Continuous Improvement.
Experience of working in the analysis function either Business or Technology bias
Demonstrate knowledge of analytical tools and process mapping methodology
BA Qualification i.e. BCS or ISEB
Demonstrable delivery of benefit development and benefit realisation
Process Improvement qualification (such as Lean, Six Sigma Green Belt), TOGAF or Prince 2 would be ideal, although not essential
Knowledge of reporting tools i.e. SQL and application of same
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Supported training and development opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme up to 15%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Medical Protection Society