Brand and Marketing Executive
We are excited to announce that there is a fantastic opportunity for aBrand and Marketing Executiveto join our team here at MPS. If you are someone who has hands on experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing, and you want to work with a supportive, and inclusive team then this role is for you.
Working as a Marketing Executive, you will deliver multi-channel marketing acquisition, retention, and engagement campaigns, and embed a culture of continuous improvement and optimisation. You will play a pivotal role in leading, participating and facilitating the completion of briefs to deliver well-constructed marketing campaigns.
You will collaborate with stakeholders from other teams to identify and develop new and innovative methods of communication, so excellent communication skills and a can do attitude are essential.
We know flexibility is important to people, and at MPS we want you to have the best work-life balance possible. This role has a blend of home and office-based working,to suit you and the needs of the business, which is typically 2 days per week on-site in Leeds city centre.
- Own the development and delivery of a global marketing plan to drive retention and engagement among members, through the promotion of courses, workshops, and events
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand objectives, propositions, key targets and deliverables
- Brief and liaise with our in-house creative team to produce strong campaign creative that is on brand, and will deliver against targets
- Manage a marketing budget reporting monthly on spend against forecast
- Develop briefs with stakeholders and agree timescales for delivery to ensure activities are delivered on time and on budget
- Drive innovation and a forward-thinking vision for marketing activity
- Support the Brand, Marketing and Communications Manager in development of brand activity to increase global brand awareness levels
The Ideal Candidate
You'll have sound knowledge of marketing and marketing communicationsplanning with the ability to translate strategy into actionable marketing and campaign plans.
You have a can do attitude, and youre comfortable executing campaigns at a strategic level as well as day to day implementation.
As we're a global organisation, you're experience in multi-country campaigns will come in useful, but not essential.
Solutions focused, you can track results and develop ways to overcome challenges and underperformance.
Experience in digital marketing is a must, and some hands on experience in email marketing and automation platforms would be a bonus.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not match 100% of the technical requirements.We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and strive to create a work environment which ensures everyone can be heard.
- 11% pension contribution (3% from you, 8% from us optional additional matched 3% contributions, e.g. 6% from you, 11% from us)
- 25 days annual leave plus flexible bank holidays (option to buy/sell 5 days)
- Private Medical Cover
- Healthcare cash plan
- 6x salary death in service
- Paid volunteering day
- A personal GP service enabling you to get a video consultation with an NHS-registered, private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of shopping discounts from major high-street retailers
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the worlds leading protection organisation for Doctors, Dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 Members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, meaning our Members premiums are either invested into bettering the organisation, its employees and our products, or kept safe should our Members require support for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit Members and the wider healthcare professions.
To do this, we need colleagues who are trusted and supported to deliver their best work, whether that be through leadership development, fully-funded training courses or peer-to-peer support. We want our colleagues to feel empowered enough to deliver positive change, display ambition to push themselves and are determined when faced with a challenge, whilst ensuring our Members best interests are at the core.
If you are interested in finding out more, looking for a new role and want to join an organisation that truly values its employees, take a look at the role profile to find out more about the role to apply.
Our Recruitment team are always on hand should you have any questions, are having any technical issues or wish to understand how MPS can support you with your application and interview. You can contact Recruitment by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Protection Society