Application Support Analyst
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of more than 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
The purpose of the Applications Support Analyst role is to ensure consistently high-quality support to business critical MPS systems across the organisation. This will be achieved through the successful investigation of production application issues, the diagnosis of root causes and the provision of information and recommendations of permanent issue resolution.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Deliver service excellence by investigation, effective troubleshooting, resolution of incidents and change requests whilst managing expectations and communications
- In depth application behaviour knowledge of core MPS systems including: Microsoft Dynamics CRM; MS SharePoint; MAPS (Sapiens IDIT); Member Portal; Membership Governance; Membership Services websites
- Configuration support across a range of applications including user and reference data management
- Ownership and triage of live issues and provides further detail to allow the successful fixing, testing and implementation to the live environment
- Support to the test team with ad-hoc testing activities as and when required and support during the UAT phase of the test lifecycle
The Ideal Candidate
- 12% company pension contribution (3% from the individual)
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10% (for permanent roles)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
About the Company
We strive to be much more than a last line of defence by being at our members’ side at every step, offering support, advice and world-class defence. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2019 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society