Administration Services Coordinator - UK
The Administration Services team provide a centralised admin support service to all MPS Members and divisions globally and we are excited to share the latest opportunity to come and join the team.
We are looking for 2 dynamic, flexible & motivated individuals to join us as Administration Services Coordinator on a 12 month FTC & a 6 month FTC.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation that values and invests in its people which is why we're looking for someone who is hard working, and eager to progress in our growing company.
This is a varied admin role with no two days being the same, so there will be no chance to get bored!
We know flexibility is important to people and at MPS we want you to have the best work-life balance possible. That’s why this role sits under our Hybrid working model, meaning there will be a blend of home and office-based working to suit your individual needs and the needs of the business.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not match 100% of the technical requirements. We celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity, and strive to create a work environment which ensures everyone can be heard.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Admin Services team in facilitating a timely and efficient response to members and others helping the department to meet internal and external service level and performance targets.
- Ensure data integrity and completion of missing data with the CRM system where appropriate.
- Effectively manage electronic/paper files in line with GDPR regulations
- Build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally to maximise operational effectiveness.
- Provide cross departmental support where required to ensure KPIs are met and service standards are maintained
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience working to tight deadlines whilst producing consistently accurate work and, with strong attention to detail, you spot errors in a timely manner.
A clear communicator, with good customer service skills, you work well in a team as well as one on one with your stakeholders. You adapt to change with a positive outlook and are proactive with managing your workload, often pre-empting the requirements of your stakeholders.
You will be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite.
Ideally you will have gained these skills within an administrative or customer service position.
- Hybrid working (Leeds office)
- Generous matched pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme - up to 10%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays) and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
- 6x salary death in service
- A personal GP service enabling you to get a video consultation with an NHS-registered private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of shopping discounts
- Defined salary and career path, control your own progression and development
About the Company
Medical Protection Society (MPS) is the world’s leading protection organisation for doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals. We protect and support the professional interests of almost 300,000 members around the world, in countries as diverse as the United Kingdom, South Africa and Hong Kong.
Our philosophy is to support safe practice in medicine and dentistry by helping to avert problems in the first place. We also actively campaign for regulatory and legal reforms that benefit members and the wider healthcare professions. Membership provides access to expert advice and support together with the right to request indemnity for complaints or claims arising from professional practice.
We continue to invest in our team to ensure that we are delivering the best possible service for members. This was recognised in 2016 when we were awarded an Investors in People Silver award.
Medical Protection Society